/aspell-da, Danish language support for aspell
1.7.42nb2, Package name:
aspell-da-1.7.42nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Danish language support for aspell, e.g. `aspell -d danish -c $myfile'.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: aspell-da-1.7.42nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: aspell-da-1.7.42nb1
- (2015-04-11) Updated to version: aspell-da-1.7.42
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: aspell-da-1.7.30nb2
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: aspell-da-1.7.30nb1
- (2013-04-09) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version aspell-da-1.7.30 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-04-11 04:01:55 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
- Add LICENSE as gnu-gpl-v2
- Add (tricky) SUBST to avoid editting patch-aa version to version
patch-aa will be different on the fixed (no-editting) line but of version
- Update 1.7.30 to 1.7.42
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-04-24 13:15:47 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (35) |
Set to CONFLICT with previous PKGNAME. Fixed PKGNAME in ispell-* packages.
Fixed PLIST for ispell-en_GB.