/dblatex, DocBook to LaTeX Publishing
0.3.8, Package name:
dblatex-0.3.8, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Dblatex started as a DB2LaTeX clone, but since then many things
have changed and new features have been added or (hopefully)
improved. Now, the portion of shared code is small if any, and the
dblatex purpose is different from DB2LaTeX on these points:
* The project is end-user oriented, that is, it tries to hide as
much as possible the latex compiling stuff by providing a single
clean script to produce directly DVI, PostScript and PDF output.
* The actual output rendering is done not only by the XSL stylesheets
transformation, but also by a dedicated LaTeX package. The goal is
to allow a deep LaTeX customisation without changing the XSL
* Post-processing is done by Python, to make publication faster,
convert the images if needed, and do the whole compilation.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-09-17) Updated to version: dblatex-0.3.8
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: dblatex-0.3.7
- (2015-09-10) Updated to version: dblatex-0.3.2nb6
- (2015-05-06) Updated to version: dblatex-0.3.2nb5
- (2015-04-27) Updated to version: dblatex-0.3.2nb4
- (2014-05-29) Updated to version: dblatex-0.3.2nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-01 15:44:09 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (577) |
Add python-3.6 to incompatible versions.
| 2016-09-19 06:59:48 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
(PLIST) Updated textproc/dblatex to 0.3.8, thanks richard@.
| 2016-09-17 13:51:25 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated textproc/dblatex to 0.3.8
- This release fixes some bugs and contains some new features.
| 2016-07-09 15:04:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (599) |
Remove python33: adapt all packages that refer to it.
| 2016-03-05 10:55:30 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 0.3.7
- Fix Debian bug #766945: catch 'inskscape' not installed (Andreas Hoenen patch)
- Fix Debian bug #792898: improve the PDF metadata setup
- Fix Debian bug #684772 and SF bug #85: section @label is used to force
the section counter
- Fix Debian bug #684772: a chapter with an empty @label is not numbered
- Fix Debian bug #793077: allow to put a figure anchor at the top even if the
caption is at the bottom, thanks to the parameter figure.anchor.top.
- Add the parameters body.font.family, sans.font.family, and
monospace.font.family to mimic FO parameters, for xetex font setup
- Adapt the debug env_tex script for Windows
- Make dblatex work with Xindy, for xetex and pdftex backends. Xindy is selected
through the latex.index.tool parameter, and it's sorting is aware of the
language used that can be set through the latex.index.language parameter.
This is an answer to the Debian bug #756386.
- Allow the Texpost script to be a python plugin.
- Add the beginpage.as.pagebreak parameter to be able to inhibit the current
- Fix a bug in index escaping: '"' was not escaped.
- Fix a bug in <listitem> to prevent brackets side effects.
- Quick fix for <screenshot> SF bug #74.
- Fix SF bug #110.
- Fix Debian bug #771473 and #684393.
- Fix an HTML table bug when no <colgroup> or <col> is specified
- Fix an HTML table bug when cellpadding is expressed in percentage
- Fix Debian bug #720624 to have more greek letters correctly translated
- Fix bug #108 so that setup.py works even if intall-layout not supported
- Fix bug #107 to be compliant with frenchb v2.5 to remove shorthands
- Fix bug #106 to have equation label localized
- Fix bug #104 to have listings correctly displayed in <listitem>s
- Fix bug #103 to have indexes correctly working in db2latex style
- Fix Debian bug #682901 to have with XeTeX proper endash in indexes
- Fix Debian bugs #682936 and #684391 to support Norwegian Bokmål through
- Fix Debian bug #683166 (SF bug #3553962/#98) to avoid chapters erroneously
included in parts.
- Fix Debian bug #684393 babel setup to allow quote chars for lang='nn'
- Adapt URL to work with texlive >= 2009.
- Some fixes to be able work with Saxon
- Improve setup.py to detect the installed texlive version only on
- Include the package 'ucs' and configure listings to work with pdftex and
- Fix a bug in the missing characters display.
- Fix the global template to actually insert a backmatter tag before backmatter
- Fix bug #3520152 by changing a template xpath (looks like a libxslt
- Improve the verbatim block display to be able to scale the block width to the
- Allow latex instructions within verbatim blocks through Processing
- Improve the setup script to be close to the debian install rules.
- Improve the hyphenation of the inlined literal elements.
- Add the parameter example.float.type to give the possibility to have
<example> not floating. The attribute 'floatstyle' is also taken into
- Add the parameter hyphenation.format to specify the inlined format types
that must be hyphenated. It replaces the more limited monoseq.hyphenation
- Fix incomplete image path conversion when subfigures are used.
- Fix unicode listings limitation to handle characters greater than 255.
- Fix <abstract> environment to prevent from page counter reset.
- Fix the <literallayout> limitations by using the same implementation than
- Fix a texlive 9 french babel and enumitem incompatibility.
- Fix to be robust to URL encoded image paths, and to non-latin1 paths.
- Fix missing cross-reference to <sidebar> and <qandaset>.
- Fix the <sidebar> box width to the actual context witdh.
- Fix a french babel bug (unexpected active chars) when used with XeTeX.
- Fix Debian bug #627501 to tell the priority policy of --xsl-user option.
- Fix Debian bug #632967 to return a non-null code when the compilation fails.
- Fix Debian bug #629514 to have draft watermark with XeTeX backend.
- Fix Debian bug #634563 to have safe pdftitle content (no images).
- Fix setup.py in order to work under Windows.
- Fix the HTML table support to correctly render the cells elements.
- Fix the HTML table support to correctly nested tables.
- Fix the Olink support to allow database user-specific renderings like italics
for <i> tags. Reuse of the DocBook Project implementation.
- Fix a setup failure that made the listings UTF-8 support failed
(extendedchars to set to "true").
- Fix --xslt-opts to be able to pass several arguments by using quotes
- Set the TexLive version to 2009 by default.
- Update to new Debian Error Handler API.
Improvements sponsored by Freexian (http://www.freexian.com) :
- Fix #3191550. Remove hard-coded paper size and add some parameters for page
* Parameters to define page sizes and margins.
* Parameters to have crop marks for pre-press PDF output.
- Add the parameters literal.environment and literal.extensions to allow the
user define its own listing environment.
- Add the parameter latex.engine.options to be able to pass options to the
TeX engine backend.
- Print out warnings about the characters not handled by the selected fonts.
- Image display improvements/fixes:
* Avoid unexpected paragraph indentation when displaying images.
* Strip spurious spaces between subfigures when @role='flow.inline'
* Prevents from empty tex subcaptions when no subfigure <caption> is defined.
- Add the ability to format <ulink> as a block when @type='block'.
- Pass @role to the latex sidebar environment.
- Add the literal.class parameter used when <literallayout> class attribute is
not set. Default is 'monospaced'.
- Add some @role to format literal elements, and literal.role parameter for
* Wrap: wrap lines when longer than text width (default)
* Overflow: do not wrap lines ; long lines overflow to the left
* Scale: automatically scale a listing to have its lines fit the page width
The special feature can be disabled with literal.extensions=0
| 2015-12-05 22:26:09 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (578) |
Extend PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE to 35
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-10 01:48:11 by Greg Troxel | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add missing dependencies.
From Jason Bacon via pkgsrc-users.