/p5-Convert-ASN1, Perl5 module to encode/decode ASN.1 data
0.27nb2, Package name:
p5-Convert-ASN1-0.27nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Convert::ASN1 will parse ASN.1 descriptions and will encode from and decode
to perl data structures using a hierarchy of references.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Convert-ASN1-0.27nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Convert-ASN1-0.27nb1
- (2015-01-26) Updated to version: p5-Convert-ASN1-0.27
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Convert-ASN1-0.26nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Convert-ASN1-0.26nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Convert-ASN1-0.26nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-26 14:40:06 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.27
0.27 -- Wed Jun 25 13:47:28 CDT 2014
* Avoid recursion when encountering an invalid tag and length
* Avoid negative repetition counts (5.22 compatibility) [Alex Vandiver]
* Use pack/unpack instead of chr/org to avoid encoding issues
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.