/p5-Lingua-EN-Inflect-Number, Force number of words to singular or plural
1.12nb1, Package name:
p5-Lingua-EN-Inflect-Number-1.12nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module extends the functionality of Lingua::EN::Inflect with
three new functions available for export.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Lingua-EN-Inflect-Number-1.12nb1
- (2015-08-01) Updated to version: p5-Lingua-EN-Inflect-Number-1.12
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Lingua-EN-Inflect-Number-1.1nb7
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Lingua-EN-Inflect-Number-1.1nb6
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Lingua-EN-Inflect-Number-1.1nb5
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Lingua-EN-Inflect-Number-1.1nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-08-01 02:13:31 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.12
Remove duplicate lines
1.12 2015-07-04 NEILB
- Added [MetaJSON] to dist.ini, so release will include META.json.
RT#105629 from ETHER++
- Set up the usual directory structure
- Switched to Dist::Zilla
- Added COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE section to pod
- Added github repo to pod
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-25 08:57:09 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (587) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.