/p5-Lingua-EN-Numbers-Ordinate, Go from cardinal number (3) to ordinal (3rd)
1.04nb1, Package name:
p5-Lingua-EN-Numbers-Ordinate-1.04nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
There are two kinds of numbers in English -- cardinals (1, 2, 3...),
and ordinals (1st, 2nd, 3rd...). This library provides functions
for giving the ordinal form of a number, given its cardinal value.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Lingua-EN-Numbers-Ordinate-1.04nb1
- (2015-09-07) Updated to version: p5-Lingua-EN-Numbers-Ordinate-1.04
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Lingua-EN-Numbers-Ordinate-1.03nb1
- (2015-01-26) Updated to version: p5-Lingua-EN-Numbers-Ordinate-1.03
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Lingua-EN-Numbers-Ordinate-1.02nb8
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Lingua-EN-Numbers-Ordinate-1.02nb7
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-07 05:49:07 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.04
1.04 2015-07-04 NEILB
- Added [MetaJSON] to dist.ini, so release will include META.json.
RT#105628 from ETHER++
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-26 15:18:57 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) |
1.03 2014-05-31 NEILB
- Switched to Dist::Zilla
- strict and warnings everywhere, perl min version 5.6.0
- Added a SEE ALSO section with a couple of modules
- Added github repo to pod
- Renamed this file from ChangeLog to Changes,
reformatted as per CPAN::Changes::Spec
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-25 08:57:09 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (587) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.