/p5-Lingua-Stem-Ru, Porters stemming algorithm for Russian (KOI8-R only)
0.04, Package name:
p5-Lingua-Stem-Ru-0.04, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module applies the Porter Stemming Algorithm to its parameters,
returning the stemmed words.
The algorithm is implemented exactly as described in:
The code is carefully crafted to work in conjunction with the Lingua::Stem
module by Benjamin Franz. This stemmer is also based on the work of Aldo
Capini, see Lingua::Stem::It.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Lingua-Stem-Ru-0.04
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Lingua-Stem-Ru-0.02nb1
- (2016-02-04) Updated to version: p5-Lingua-Stem-Ru-0.02
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Lingua-Stem-Ru-0.01nb6
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Lingua-Stem-Ru-0.01nb5
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Lingua-Stem-Ru-0.01nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-09 15:03:10 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated extproc/p5-Lingua-Stem-Ru to 0.04
0.04 2016-02-12 NEILB
- Dropped use of 'use vars'
- Updated the Win32 installation instructions
- Added github repo to doc, along with an AUTHOR section,
and updated SEE ALSO.
- All the above changes submitted by ZORAN++
0.03 2016-02-04 NEILB
- Corrected the URL for the algorithm. PR from ZORAN++
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-02-04 12:43:08 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.02
0.02 2016-02-02 NEILB
- Moved Ru.pm to lib/Lingua/Stem/Ru.pm
- Moved testsuite and test data into t/
- Switched to Dist::Zilla, in the process addressing RT#107485
- Changed the format of this file to follow CPAN::Changes::Spec
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-25 08:57:09 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (587) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.