/p5-Pod-Spell-CommonMistakes, Catches common typos in POD
1.002nb2, Package name:
p5-Pod-Spell-CommonMistakes-1.002nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module looks for any typos in your POD. It differs from Pod::Spell
or Test::Spelling because it uses a custom wordlist and doesn't use the
system spellchecker. The idea for this came from the
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Lintian code in Debian!
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Pod-Spell-CommonMistakes-1.002nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Pod-Spell-CommonMistakes-1.002nb1
- (2015-02-17) Updated to version: p5-Pod-Spell-CommonMistakes-1.002
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Pod-Spell-CommonMistakes-1.000nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Pod-Spell-CommonMistakes-1.000nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Pod-Spell-CommonMistakes-1.000nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-17 07:54:58 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 1.000 to 1.002
1.002 2014-11-04T20:39:52Z UTC
- Split off the Pod::Spelling adaptor ( thanks RT#99987 )
- code churn: 5 files changed, 272 insertions(+), 98 deletions(-)
1.001 2014-10-31T19:09:06Z UTC
- Updated the wordlist
- Add support for Pod::Spelling as an adaptor, RT#80625 ( thanks
- code churn: 8 files changed, 212 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-25 08:57:09 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (587) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.