/p5-Template-Declare, Perl 5 module to make Perlish declarative templates
0.47nb2, Package name:
p5-Template-Declare-0.47nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Perl 5 module Template::Declare is a pure-perl declarative
HTML/XUL/RDF/XML templating system.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Template-Declare-0.47nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Template-Declare-0.47nb1
- (2015-04-27) Updated to version: p5-Template-Declare-0.47
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Template-Declare-0.45nb4
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Template-Declare-0.45nb3
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Template-Declare-0.45nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-04-27 14:14:35 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.45 to 0.47
- Stop checking warning message contents explictly (Aaron Crane)
- Documentation fixes (Brigham Johnson)
- Hash ordering fixes for 5.17 (Kent Fredric)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-25 08:57:09 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (587) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.