/p5-Template-Plugin-Autoformat, Interface to Text::Autoformat module for TT2
2.77nb2, Package name:
p5-Template-Plugin-Autoformat-2.77nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This Template Toolkit plugin module is an interface to Damian Conway's
Text::Autoformat Perl module which provides advanced text wrapping and
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Template-Plugin-Autoformat-2.77nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Template-Plugin-Autoformat-2.77nb1
- (2015-04-27) Updated to version: p5-Template-Plugin-Autoformat-2.77
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Template-Plugin-Autoformat-2.71nb5
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Template-Plugin-Autoformat-2.71nb4
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Template-Plugin-Autoformat-2.71nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-04-27 14:17:31 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update 2.71 to 2.77
- merge a series of doc and test cleanup patches from Breno G. de Oliveira (garu)
- tests patched to fix some locales \
- official release, no code change from 2.74_04
- tweek tests to reflect sprintf rounding differences on some machines
- port tests to Test::More to get better diagnostics from cpantesters
- attempt to address failing test 10 on some cpantesters
- Peter Karman took over maintenance.
- repo started at https://github.com/karpet/template-plugin-autoformat
- fixed failing tests, switching to standard initial-cap for plugin name
before: USE autoformat
after : USE Autoformat
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-25 08:57:09 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (587) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.