/p5-Text-CSV, Comma-separated values manipulator (using XS or PurePerl)
1.91, Package name:
p5-Text-CSV-1.91, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Text::CSV provides facilities for the composition and decomposition of
comma-separated values using Text::CSV_XS or its pure Perl version.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-27) Updated to version: p5-Text-CSV-1.91
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Text-CSV-1.33nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Text-CSV-1.33nb1
- (2015-04-29) Updated to version: p5-Text-CSV-1.33
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Text-CSV-1.32nb1
- (2013-07-14) Updated to version: p5-Text-CSV-1.32
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-26 13:54:44 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.91
- production release
- Text::CSV_PP is totally refactored using the code/doc of
Text::CSV_XS 1.27. Almost all the code/docs in CSV_XS.pm are
copied and a large portion of CSV_XS.xs is ported verbatim,
and now CSV_PP passes all the tests for CSV_XS (with slight
modification like s/XS/PP/g).
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-04-29 15:50:24 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.33
1.33 Tue Mar 3 14:13:41 2015
- Fix some reported bugs with handling fields with zeros.
patched by shlomif
- catch up Text::CSV_XS 1.02
* add decode_utf8 attribute by ktat
- fix warnings: $. is undefined by ktat
- typo fixes in doc by anirvan, dsteinbrunner and pdl.
- parse() supports bind_columns()
* TODO: Updating documents and adding diag_verbose in the next version.
Catching up CSV_XS 1.04.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-07-14 08:42:02 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.32
- fix t/rt71_pp.t
1.31 Thu Jun 13 14:06:49 2013
- fix handling UTF8 in parse method.
- fix getline with allow_loose_quotes (rt#83705)
- add allow_unquoted_escape
- fix parsing escapted sep char (found in Text::CSV_XS rt#81295)
* TODO: Updating documents and adding diag_verbose in the next version
| 2013-06-11 09:42:37 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.30
1.30 Tue Jun 11 00:06:02 2013
- catch up Text::CSV_XS 0.99
(except for diag_verbose and allow_unquoted_escape)
* TODO: Documents and tests in the next version