/p5-XML-Parser, Perl extension interface to James Clarks XML parser, expat
2.44nb2, Package name:
p5-XML-Parser-2.44nb2, Maintainer: bad
This module provides ways to parse XML documents. It is built on top of
XML::Parser::Expat, which is a lower level interface to James Clark's
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-XML-Parser-2.44nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-XML-Parser-2.44nb1
- (2015-01-12) Updated to version: p5-XML-Parser-2.44
- (2014-12-14) Updated to version: p5-XML-Parser-2.43
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-XML-Parser-2.41nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-XML-Parser-2.41nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-12 13:50:15 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.44
2.44 2015-01-12 (by Todd Rinaldo)
- RT 99098 - Revert "Add more useful error message on parse to \
Expat". It breaks
XML::Twig. Calling code will need to do this if it's needed.
- RT 100959 - Add use FileHandle to t/astress.t - Make perl 5.10.0 happy.
| 2014-12-14 16:34:21 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 2.43:
2.43 2014-12-11 (by Todd Rinaldo)
- POD patch to man from Debian via Nicholas Bamber
- POD patch from Debian via gregor herrmann.
- Add more useful error message on parse to Expat
- Fix LWP dependency to be LWP::Useragent
- Bump to 2.43 for overdue release to CPAN.
2.42_01 2013-07-12 (by Todd Rinaldo)
- Added instructions to README for OSX
- XS changes: stop using SvPV(string, PL_na)
- Fix documentation typos
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.