/p5-YAML-LibYAML, Perl XS binding to libyaml
0.63, Package name:
p5-YAML-LibYAML-0.63, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Kirill Siminov's libyaml is arguably the best YAML implementation.
The C library is written precisely to the YAML 1.1 specification.
It was originally bound to Python and was later bound to Ruby.
This module is a Perl XS binding to libyaml which will (eventually)
offer Perl the best YAML support to date.
This module exports the functions Dump and Load. These functions are
intended to work exactly like YAML.pm's corresponding functions.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-26) Updated to version: p5-YAML-LibYAML-0.63
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-YAML-LibYAML-0.62nb1
- (2016-04-14) Updated to version: p5-YAML-LibYAML-0.62
- (2015-08-06) Updated to version: p5-YAML-LibYAML-0.59
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-YAML-LibYAML-0.54nb1
- (2014-11-30) Updated to version: p5-YAML-LibYAML-0.54
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-26 02:03:03 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.63
0.63 Fri Jul 8 14:40:35 UTC 2016
- Apply PR/48 by @perlpunk++
- Fixes memory leaks
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-04-13 20:03:00 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update p5-YAML-LibYAML to 0.62.
0.62 Mon Feb 22 15:46:06 UTC 2016
- Apply PR/42 @perlpunk++ (fix for detecting filehandles)
0.61 Sat Feb 20 18:04:19 UTC 2016
- Apply PR/37 @perlpunk++ (includes PR/36 @lameventanas++)
0.60 Tue Feb 9 14:36:09 EST 2016
- Apply PR/33. @andygrundman++. Solaris fixes.
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-08-06 10:19:44 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.59:
0.59 Mon Jan 26 15:04:10 PST 2015
- PR/23 Better scalar dump heuristics
- More closely match YAML.pm
- Thanks Matthias Bethke
0.58 Tue Jan 20 21:01:49 PST 2015
- Add a VERSION statement to YAML::LibYAML (issue#8)
0.57 Thu Jan 15 23:05:15 EST 2015
- Applied fix for PR/21. nawglan++
0.56 Thu Jan 15 22:21:47 EST 2015
- Update copyright year
- Use Swim cpan-tail block functions in doc
0.55 Mon Dec 22 17:26:27 PST 2014
- Get YAML::XS using latest libyaml
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-11-30 14:18:43 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Update to 0.54:
0.54 Sat Nov 29 11:47:10 PST 2014
- Reverted an old patch with 0.53. Unreverted.
0.53 Fri Nov 28 09:20:08 PST 2014
- Fix for
https://bitbucket.org/xi/libyaml/issue/ … e-assert-f
| 2014-11-12 12:49:41 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 0.52:
0.52 Fri Aug 22 21:03:19 PDT 2014
- Fix e1 test failure on 5.21.4
0.51 Sat Aug 16 14:28:45 PDT 2014
- Remove =travis section
0.50 Sat Aug 16 12:57:04 PDT 2014
- Meta 0.0.2
0.49 Sat Aug 16 04:23:17 PDT 2014
- Eliminate spurious trailing whitespace
0.48 Fri Aug 15 21:07:12 PDT 2014
- Add t/000-compile-modules.t