/p5-YAML-Tiny, Read/Write YAML files with as little code as possible
1.70, Package name:
p5-YAML-Tiny-1.70, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
YAML::Tiny is a perl class for reading and writing YAML-style files,
written with as little code as possible, reducing load time and
Most of the time it is accepted that Perl applications use a lot
of memory and modules. The ::Tiny family of modules is specifically
intended to provide an ultralight and zero-dependency alternative
to many more-thorough standard modules.
This module is primarily for reading human-written files (like
simple config files) and generating very simple human-readable
files. Note that I said human-readable and not geek-readable. The
sort of files that your average manager or secretary should be able
to look at and make sense of.
YAML::Tiny does not generate comments, it won't necesarily preserve
the order of your hashes, and it will normalise if reading in and
writing out again.
It only supports a very basic subset of the full YAML specification.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-22) Updated to version: p5-YAML-Tiny-1.70
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-YAML-Tiny-1.69nb1
- (2016-01-08) Updated to version: p5-YAML-Tiny-1.69
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-YAML-Tiny-1.63nb1
- (2014-08-11) Updated to version: p5-YAML-Tiny-1.63
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-YAML-Tiny-1.62nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-22 13:48:11 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated textproc/p5-YAML-Tiny to 1.70
1.70 2017-01-22 08:59:54Z
- Some errors writing to a file were incorrectly reported.
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-01-08 15:18:32 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.69
1.69 2015-07-26 00:51:03Z
- No changes since 1.68-TRIAL.
1.68 2015-07-09 23:39:49Z (TRIAL RELEASE)
- tests no longer print to stderr unnecessarily; this makes core perl
builds (where this distribution is included as CPAN-Meta-YAML) a
- the Test::More dependency has been reduced to 0.88 by emulating
'subtest' for those tests that need it
1.67 2015-05-12 00:10:24Z
- instead of erroring on duplicate keys found in a hash (introduced in
version 1.63), now we only warn. This fixes an issue in Strawberry Perl
(via CPAN::Meta::YAML) when parsing a configuration file.
- Updated File::Temp test prereq to 0.19 for 'newdir'
1.66 2015-03-16 22:26:30Z
- removed bundled Test::TempDir::Tiny to rely on File::Temp
for temporary directories during testing
1.65 2015-03-13 23:02:34Z
- artifacts left behind from testing are now cleaned up (GH#34)
1.64 2014-10-08 02:56:30Z
- remove silencing of any errors encountered while loading
Scalar::Util (GH#33, Graham Knop)
- now using JSON::MaybeXS in tests instead of JSON.pm
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-08-11 04:30:54 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.63
1.63 2014-06-11 21:58:18Z
- incorrect error messages fixed, when $@ is clobbered when Carp
wasn't loaded (GH#30, GH#31, Hilko Bengen)
- now checking for, and erroring on, duplicate keys found in a hash
(GH#32, Hilko Bengen)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-05-03 12:43:10 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.62
1.62 2014-03-16 12:28:44Z
- fix handling of trailing colon in key name (RT#92916, H.Merijn
1.61 2014-02-24 16:59:49Z
- fixed a test for VMS (RT#93297, Craig Berry)
1.60 2014-02-13 20:31:56Z
- shipping 1.59 as stable, with no changes.
1.59 2014-02-06 03:10:35Z (TRIAL RELEASE)
- numeric values are now quoted whenever they've been used as a string
(fixes inconsistent behaviour seen with numeric values, due to
differences between the XS and pure-perl variants of Data::Dumper).
(github issue #24)
- numeric hash keys are now always quoted.
1.58 2014-02-04 18:01:58Z
- 1.57 omitted a change entry for the following change:
- Previously, YAML::Tiny was sloppy about file encodings. It is
now strict. The 'read' method and 'LoadFile' function expect
UTF-8 encoded files. The 'write' method and 'DumpFile' function
produce UTF-8 encoded files. The 'read_string' and
'write_string' methods and the 'Load' and 'Dump' functions
expect or generate (decoded) character data.
1.57 2014-01-30 22:12:38Z
- Previously, some errors would throw exceptions and some would
return the error condition in $YAML::Tiny::errstr. Now all
errors throw exceptions. Use of $errstr and the errstr method
are deprecated. (David Golden)
- Fixed write method to encode YAML file with UTF-8 (David Golden)
- Improved SYNOPSIS and documentation of new (David Golden)
- Tests have been cleaned up and reorganized. Test coverage
has been significnatly improved. (Ingy d枚t Net, David Golden,
Jim Keenan, Karen Etheridge)
1.56 2013-09-25 02:38:19Z
- read_string documentation error fixed (RT#74409, thanks Tim Heaney!)
- re-release with fixed compile test
1.55 2013-09-19 04:07:32Z
- again packaging with ExtUtils::MakeMaker
1.54 2013-08-22 03:55:41Z
- convert to Dist::Zilla
- Updated format to conform to CPAN::Changes::Spec