/p5-mecab, MeCab perl module
0.996nb5, Package name:
p5-mecab-0.996nb5, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
MeCab perl module
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: p5-mecab-0.996nb5
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-mecab-0.996nb4
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-mecab-0.996nb3
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-mecab-0.996nb2
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-mecab-0.996nb1
- (2013-02-28) Updated to version: p5-mecab-0.996
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-02-28 13:31:39 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (9) | |
Update mecab to 0.996.
2013-02-18 MeCab 0.996
* fixes missing linkage with iconv.
* Add function to generate new CSV file from adding costs and left/right context
ID of CVS for user's dictionary.
* Add Lattice::set_result() method for generated analysis result to Lattice
2013-01-24 MeCab 0.995
* Reimplementation of partial analysis function
* Add API for partial analysis function (Lattice:set_boundary_constrant,
| 2012-10-25 08:57:09 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (587) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.