/raptor2, RDF Parser Toolkit written in C
2.0.15nb3, Package name:
raptor2-2.0.15nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
A Parser for the RDF/XML syntax as updated by the W3C RDF Core working group.
* Designed to integrate well with Redland
* Handles RDF/XML syntax updates for XML Base, xml:lang and RDF datatyping.
* Generates N-Triples supporting XML literals, language tagging and datatypes
* Parses content on the web if libcurl or libxml2 is available.
* Handles rdf:resource / resource attributes
* Uses expat and/or (GNOME) libxml XML parsers as available or required
* Optional features can be selected at run time.
* (Perl, Python, Java, Tcl, Ruby, PHP interfaces when used via Redland)
* No memory leaks
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-01) Updated to version: raptor2-2.0.15nb3
- (2016-10-08) Updated to version: raptor2-2.0.15nb2
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: raptor2-2.0.15nb1
- (2014-11-03) Updated to version: raptor2-2.0.15
- (2014-05-14) Updated to version: raptor2-2.0.14
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: raptor2-2.0.13nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-01 17:06:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (616) | |
Revbump after boost update
| 2016-10-07 20:26:14 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (611) | |
Revbump post boost update
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-11-02 18:40:36 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 2.0.15:
New functions, types and enums
* void raptor_sequence_sort_r(raptor_sequence* seq,
raptor_data_compare_arg_handler compare, void* user_data) - Uses
* void raptor_sort_r(void *base, size_t nel, size_t width,
raptor_data_compare_arg_handler compar, void *user_data)
* int raptor_world_get_parsers_count(raptor_world* world)
* int raptor_world_get_serializers_count(raptor_world* world)
* raptor_data_compare_arg_handler - Used by raptor_sort_r()
| 2014-05-14 10:51:53 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 2.0.14:
2014-05-05 Raptor2 Version 2.0.14 Released
Many code quality fixes from clang and coverity primarily in error path
cleanups (oom) and dead code.
Fixed Turtle 1.1 parser about triple quoting alignment with SPARQL
A few internal changes.
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.
| 2014-02-05 13:58:56 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.0.13:
2013-01-29 Raptor2 Version 2.0.13 Released
Fix configure not finding curl when curl-config --cflags is empty
Fixed reported issue: 0000562.