/ruby-diff-lcs, Diff library for Ruby
1.3, Package name:
ruby23-diff-lcs-1.3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Diff::LCS is a port of Perl's Algorithm::Diff that uses the McIlroy-Hunt
longest common subsequence (LCS) algorithm to compute intelligent
differences between two sequenced enumerable containers.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-20) Updated to version: ruby23-diff-lcs-1.3
- (2016-03-14) Updated to version: ruby22-diff-lcs-1.2.5nb2
- (2015-12-12) Updated to version: ruby200-diff-lcs-1.2.5nb2
- (2015-05-17) Updated to version: ruby200-diff-lcs-1.2.5nb1
- (2014-07-24) Updated to version: ruby200-diff-lcs-1.2.5
- (2014-03-14) Updated to version: ruby193-diff-lcs-1.2.5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-20 16:26:04 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-diff-lcs to 1.3.
## 1.3 / 2017-01-18
* Bugs fixed:
* Fixed an error for bin/ldiff --version. Fixes [issue #21].
* Force Diff::LCS::Change and Diff::LCS::ContextChange to only perform
equality comparisons against themselves. Provided by Kevin Mook in
[pull request #29].
* Fix tab expansion in htmldiff, provided by Mark Friedgan in
[pull request #25].
* Silence Ruby 2.4 Fixnum deprecation warnings. Fixxues [issue #38] and
* Ensure that test dependencies are loaded properly. Fixes [issue #33]
and [pull request #34].
* Fix [issue #1] with incorrect intuition of patch direction. Tentative
fix, but the previous failure cases pass now.
* Tooling changes:
* Added SimpleCov and Coveralls support.
* Change the homepage (temporarily) to the GitHub repo.
* Updated testing and gem infrastructure.
* Modernized the specs.
* Cleaned up documentation.
* Added a Code of Conduct.
| 2016-09-08 17:19:19 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (42) |
Rename RUBY_VERSION_SUPPORTED into _RUBY_VERSIONS_ACCEPTED to follow the
naming scheme of the other multi-version packages. Add support for the
coorresponding RUBY_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE list.
| 2016-03-14 01:59:07 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (16) |
remove references to ruby200
| 2015-12-30 16:11:40 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (5) |
Add support for ruby23.
| 2015-12-12 05:12:18 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
| 2015-11-23 16:46:59 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (18) |
Remove 193 from RUBY_VERSION_SUPPORTED.
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-27 01:41:10 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) | |