/ruby-kramdown, Pure-Ruby Markdown-superset parser and converter
1.13.2, Package name:
ruby23-kramdown-1.13.2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
kramdown is yet-another-markdown-parser but fast, pure Ruby, using a strict
syntax definition and supporting several common extensions.
kramdown was originally licensed under the GPL until the 1.0.0
release. However, due to the many requests it is now released under the
MIT license and therefore can easily be used in commercial projects, too.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-20) Updated to version: ruby23-kramdown-1.13.2
- (2016-10-18) Updated to version: ruby22-kramdown-1.12.0
- (2016-03-15) Updated to version: ruby22-kramdown-1.10.0
- (2015-12-11) Updated to version: ruby200-kramdown-1.9.0nb1
- (2015-10-04) Updated to version: ruby200-kramdown-1.9.0
- (2015-09-13) Updated to version: ruby200-kramdown-1.8.0
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-20 16:31:18 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) |
| 2016-10-18 16:34:01 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) |
| 2016-03-15 16:43:28 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) |
| 2015-12-11 22:29:27 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove unnecessary FILES_SUBST, already in there. Noted by taca.
| 2015-12-11 12:46:31 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Fix ALTERNATIVES file. Bump PKGREVISION.
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-10-04 15:32:49 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-kramdown to 1.9.0.
kramdown 1.9.0 released
This release contains some minor updates and bug fixes.
* 3 minor changes:
- The Rouge syntax highlighter can now be enabled/disabled for spans
and/or blocks and options can now be set for both spans and blocks as
well as only for spans or only for blocks (fixes #286, requested by
- Setting the ‘footnote_backlink’ option to an empty string now
completely suppresses footnotes (fixes #270, requested by Kyle Barbour)
- New converter HashAST for creating a hash from the internal tree
structure (fixes #275, pull request by Hector Correa)
* 1 bug fix:
- When using the ‘hard_wrap’ option for the GFM parser, line numbers
were lost (fixes #274, pull request by Marek Tuchowski) Published on
Saturday, 04 July 2015
| 2015-09-13 17:21:30 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-kramdown to 1.8.0.
kramdown 1.8.0 released
This release contains only some minor updates and bug fixes.
* 4 minor changes:
- The LaTeX converter now uses \texttt instead of \tt for code spans (fixes
#257, reported by richard101696)
- New option footnote_backlink for changing the backlink of footnotes in the
HTML converter (fixes #247, requested by Benjamin Esham)
- A quote directly followed by an ellipsis is now converted into an opening
quotation mark (fixes #253, requested by Michael Franzl)
- Removed warning for self-closing HTML elements that are not self-closed
(fixes #262, requested by Gregory Pakosz)
* 3 bug fixes:
- Fixed #251: The special character sequence \` now works correctly when used
in footnotes or headers that appear in the table of contents (reported by
- Fixed #254: kramdown crashed on encountering a table with multiple
consecutive separator lines (reported by Christian Kruse)
- Fixed #256: Certain footnote definitions and codeblocks lead to crashes or
unneeded backtracking in the regular expression engine - fixed by using
atomic grouping (reported by Ali Ok)