/ruby-maruku, Markdown-superset interpreter
0.7.3, Package name:
ruby23-maruku-0.7.3, Maintainer: minskim
Maruku is a Markdown interpreter written in Ruby.
The other Ruby implementation of Markdown is Bluecloth. Maruku is
much different in philosophy from Bluecloth; the biggest difference is
that parsing is separated from rendering. In Maruku, an in-memory
representation of the Markdown document is created. Instead,
Bluecloth mantains the document in memory as a String at all times,
and does a series of gsub to transform to HTML.
Maruku is usually faster than Bluecloth. Bluecloth is faster for very
small documents. Bluecloth sometimes chokes on very big documents (it
is reported that the blame should be on Ruby's regexp implementation).
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-20) Updated to version: ruby23-maruku-0.7.3
- (2015-03-13) Updated to version: ruby200-maruku-0.7.2
- (2014-07-24) Updated to version: ruby200-maruku-0.7.1
- (2014-03-14) Updated to version: ruby193-maruku-0.7.1
- (2012-09-17) Updated to version: ruby193-maruku-0.6.1
- (2010-09-10) Updated to version: ruby18-maruku-0.6.0
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-20 16:35:24 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update ruby-maruku to 0.7.3.
* pkgsrc change: add pkg_alternatives support.
* Compatibility with Ruby 2.4's unified integers. #141
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-27 01:41:54 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Avoid using rubyforge.org since it stopped most of services.
| 2015-03-13 17:16:12 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-maruku to 0.7.2.
* Fix angle-bracket links starting with https:// at the beginning of a
* Fix error in footnote generation. #129
* Fix for ellipses dissapearing at the end of a line. #131
* Reimplement smartypants for a large overall speed improvement. #132
* #maruku_error will now respect :on_error => :ignore. #133
| 2014-03-14 19:22:03 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-maruku to 0.7.1.
Changes are not available, please refer commit log:
| 2012-09-16 16:24:13 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update ruby-maruku to 0.6.1.
Changes are unavailable.
| 2010-09-10 10:22:12 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update textproc/ruby-maruku to 0.6.0.
* Use lang/ruby/gem.mk instead of misc/rubygems/rubygem.mk.
* Add LICENSE.
* Add CONFLICTS since it will install the same name commands both
ruby18 and ruby19 based packages.
Changes are unknown.
| 2009-06-14 23:36:34 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (31) |
Convert @exec/@unexec to @pkgdir or drop it.