/ruby-redcarpet, Markdown that smells nice
3.4.0, Package name:
ruby23-redcarpet-3.4.0, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Redcarpet is Ruby library for Markdown processing that smells like
butterflies and popcorn.
Redcarpet used to be a drop-in replacement for Redcloth. This is no longer the
case since version 2 -- it now has its own API, but retains the old name. Yes,
that does mean that Redcarpet 2 is not backwards-compatible with the 1.X
Redcarpet is based on the [Sundown](https://www.github.com/vmg/sundown)
library. You might want to find out more about Sundown to see what makes this
Ruby library so awesome.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-20) Updated to version: ruby23-redcarpet-3.4.0
- (2016-03-15) Updated to version: ruby22-redcarpet-3.3.4
- (2015-10-04) Updated to version: ruby200-redcarpet-3.3.3
- (2015-09-13) Updated to version: ruby200-redcarpet-3.3.2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: ruby200-redcarpet-3.3.1
- (2015-05-15) Updated to version: ruby200-redcarpet-3.2.3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-20 16:40:02 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-redcarpet to 3.4.0.
This new release ships with a bunch of bug fixes especially regarding anchor
Improvements to anchor generation
The anchor generation now relies on a djb2 hashing algorithm whenever the
generated anchor is empty as non alpha-numeric chars. This is specifically
interesting for CJK contents as Redcarpet used to generate empty anchors
dealing with titles in these locales.
Special thanks to Alexey Kopytko and namusyaka for their work on that !
Also now, the html-escaped entities are removed from anchors generated with
the HTML render in order to be consistent with the HTML_TOC render and as it
is more expected.
* Table headers don't require a minimum of three dashes anymore; a single one
can be used for each row.
* The Markdown and rendering options are now exposed through a Hash inside the
@options instance variable inside your custom render objects.
* Multiple single quote pairs are parsed correctly with SmartyPants.
* Remove periods at the end of URLs when autolinking to make sure that links
at the end of a sentence get properly generated.
* Avoid escaping ampersands in href links.
Checkout the CHANGELOG for further information and changes.
| 2016-03-15 16:57:59 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-redcarpet to 3.3.4.
This release simply fixes the bufprintf function to correctly work on Windows
MinGW-w64 so strings are properly written to the buffer and also skips
non-ASCII chars during anchor generation to avoid generating invalid UTF-8
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-10-04 15:38:17 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-redcarpet to 3.3.3.
* Fix a memory leak instantiating a Redcarpet::Render::Base object.
* Fix the StripDown renderer to handle the :highlight option.
* The StripDown renderer handles tables if the tables extension is enabled.
* Fix Smarty Pants to avoid fraction conversions when there are several
numbers separated with slashes (e.g. for a date).
| 2015-09-13 17:26:39 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-redcarpet to 3.3.2.
Exact changes are not available.
| 2015-06-11 18:27:15 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update ruby-redcarpet to 3.3.1.
* Add support for pkg_alternatives.
* Allow build on Ruby 2.2.
* Include the Redcarpet::CLI's file in the gemspec to make it available when
* Fix the stripping of surrounding characters that should be removed during
* Provide a Redcarpet::CLI class to create custom binary files.
* Relying on Ruby's OptionParser, it's now straightforward to add new options,
rely on custom render objects or handle differently the rendering of the
* Undeprecate the compatibility layer for the old RedCloth API.
* This layer actually ease the support of libraries supporting different
* Strip out style tags at the HTML-block rendering level when the :no_styles
options is enabled ; previously they were only removed inside paragraphs.
* Avoid parsing images when the given URL isn't safe and the :safe_links_only
option is enabled.
* Avoid parsing references inside fenced code blocks so they are now kept in
the code snippet.
* Avoid escaping table-of-contents' headers by default. A new :escape_html
option is now available for the HTML_TOC object if there are security
* Add the lang- prefix in front of the language's name when using :prettify
along with :fenced_code_blocks.
* Non-alphanumeric chars are now stripped out from generated anchors (along
the lines of Active Support's #parameterize method).
| 2015-05-15 00:17:40 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-redcarpet to 3.2.3, including security fix.
* Avoid rewinding content of a previous inline when autolinking is enabled.
* Fix escaping of forward slashes with the Safe render object (add a missing
| 2015-03-08 16:30:27 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) |