/devtodo, Display and manage a list of items that are outstanding
0.1.20nb3, Package name:
devtodo-0.1.20nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
todo is a program aimed specifically at programmers (but usable by
anybody at the terminal) to aid in day-to-day development.
It maintains a list of items that have yet to be completed. This
allows the programmer to track outstanding bugs or items that need
to be completed with very little effort.
Items can be prioritised and can also be displayed in a hierarchy,
so that one item may depend on another.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2009-05-20) Updated to version: devtodo-0.1.20nb3
- (2008-11-24) Updated to version: devtodo-0.1.20nb2
- (2008-03-14) Updated to version: devtodo-0.1.20nb1
- (2008-03-06) Updated to version: devtodo-0.1.20nb1
- (2007-12-08) Updated to version: devtodo-0.1.20
- (2007-12-01) Updated to version: devtodo-0.1.20
CVS history: (Expand)