/emiclock, Analog clock with image in the middle
2.0.2nb7, Package name:
emiclock-2.0.2nb7, Maintainer: minoura
Shaped, analog clock with alarm functionality
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-10-15) Updated to version: emiclock-2.0.2nb7
- (2012-05-03) Updated to version: emiclock-2.0.2nb6
- (2010-06-04) Updated to version: emiclock-2.0.2nb5
- (2008-11-10) Updated to version: emiclock-2.0.2nb4
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: emiclock-2.0.2nb3
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version emiclock-2.0.2nb2 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-23 18:07:02 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (219) |
Extend SHA512 checksums to various files I have on my local distfile
| 2015-10-14 22:17:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (54) |
Switch from x11/Xaw3d to newer x11/libXaw3d.
Adapt some packages so they build with that.
Bump their PKGREVISIONs.
| 2013-01-15 17:21:37 by Daniel Horecki | Files touched by this commit (30) |
Clean up libXaw handling. [1/2]
- remove LIBXAW variable. It is handled by buildlink3.mk now
- simplify patches and Makefile in packages using libXaw
- in some cases force use of Xaw3d (won't build with Xaw)
- replace some directly included of x11/Xaw3d with mk/xaw.buildlink3.mk
In next part:
- replace more includes with mk/xaw.buildlink3.mk
| 2012-10-08 15:04:32 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (146) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-05-03 11:55:33 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (36) | |
Drop dependency on libXp (from Imake)
* libXp was used by Xaw8, but it had been obsolated, and in pkgsrc,
x11/libXaw/buildlink3.mk had been switched to pick up Xaw7 by default.
* With x11/xorg-cf-files, libXp was offered with XawClientLibs,
but updated to 1.0.4, it was removed.
* And pkgsrc had been switched to use always xorg-cf-files and imake from pkgsrc,
so all platforms should not require libXp from libXaw with Imake.
| 2011-03-23 15:09:31 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (4) |
* Fixes installation issue on FreeBSD and /DragonFly other than i386.
* Enable sound support for DragonFly.
| 2010-06-04 15:52:21 by Izumi Tsutsui | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Fix core dump on 32 bit hosts running 64 bit time_t OSes. Bump PKGREVISION.
| 2009-07-07 22:25:27 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (3) |