/hebcal, Perpetual Hebrew calendar
3.11nb2, Package name:
hebcal-3.11nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Hebcal is a program which prints out the days in the Jewish calendar
for a given gregorian year. Hebcal is fairly flexible in terms of which
events in the Jewish calendar it displays. Each of the following can
be individualy turned on or off:
The Hebrew date
Jewish Holdiays (including Yom Ha'atzmaut and Yom HaShoah etc.)
The weekly Sedrah
The day of the week
The days of the Omer
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: hebcal-3.11nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: hebcal-3.11nb1
- (2014-12-04) Updated to version: hebcal-3.11
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: hebcal-3.7nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: hebcal-3.7nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: hebcal-3.7nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2015-11-03 00:31:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (161) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for time category
Problems found with mismatching existing digests for:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-12-04 02:05:34 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 3.7 to 3.11
Changes in 3.11
* If a yahrzeit would fall on 30 Cheshvan in a short year, advance
observance to 1 Kislev. If a yahrzeit would fall on Kislev 30 in a
short year, advance observance to 1 Tevet.
* Allow Ta'anit Bechorot (Fast of the Firstborn) to fall on a
Friday. When a fast day falls on Friday, we do in fact observe the
fast on Friday, even though Shabbat follows immediately. Also, in some
years, Asarah Betevet (Tenth of Tevet) falls on Friday and is observed
on that day.
It is only in years when the date of the fast falls on Shabbat that
the fast is moved: Ta'anit Ester (Fast of Esther) and Ta'anit Bekhorim
are moved back to Thursday. Tsom Gedalyah (Fast of Gedaliah) and
Shiv'ah Asar Betammuz (Seventeeth of Tammuz) are moved ahead to
Sunday. Tish'ah Be'av (Ninth of Av), a full-day fast, is moved ahead
to Saturday night. Asarah Betevet does not fall on Shabbat.
Changes in 3.10
* Add Erev Purim and Erev Tish'a B'Av
* Add Pesach Sheni (14 Iyyar)
Changes in 3.9.1
[revved version number correctly]
Changes in 3.9
* Yom Hazikaron first observed in 1949. Yom HaShoah first observed in 1951.
* Allow Asara B'Tevet to fall on a Friday.
Changes in 3.8
* fixed spelling of shabbat Chazon
* fixed yom Haatzmaut 2007
* added support for Mexico DST scheme (no longer the same as US & Canada)
* Correct Gibraltar time zone to UTC+1, not UTC-10. Thanks to
Jack Gross <email@example.com> for reporting the bug.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-08 15:04:32 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (146) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.