/p5-Convert-NLS_DATE_FORMAT, Convert Oracle NLS_DATE_FORMAT <-> strftime Format Strings
0.06, Package name:
p5-Convert-NLS_DATE_FORMAT-0.06, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Convert Oracle's NLS_DATE_FORMAT string into a strptime format string,
or the reverse.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-26) Updated to version: p5-Convert-NLS_DATE_FORMAT-0.06
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Convert-NLS_DATE_FORMAT-0.05nb3
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Convert-NLS_DATE_FORMAT-0.05nb2
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Convert-NLS_DATE_FORMAT-0.05nb1
- (2013-08-30) Updated to version: p5-Convert-NLS_DATE_FORMAT-0.05
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Convert-NLS_DATE_FORMAT-0.02nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-08-24 02:26:51 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix build by set PERL5_MODULE_TYPE to Module::Build::Tiny
Reported by: joerg@
| 2016-07-26 02:16:51 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.06
0.06 Sat Jan 2 22:23:49 2016 -0500
- Escape braces in regexp to make Perl 5.22+ happy.
(Thank you Debian Perl Group)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 00:31:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (161) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for time category
Problems found with mismatching existing digests for:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-08-30 15:53:39 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.05
0.05 Tue Jan 17 22:23:40 2012
- changed ~~ to =~ for compatibility with older versions of Perl
0.04 Mon Jan 16 15:09:56 2012
- remove quotes from quoted strings within oracle formats
(Thank you Yanick Champoux)
0.03 Tue Oct 11 20:48:56 2011
- added ability to specify subsecond granularity
(Thank you Jon Bjornstad and Zefram)
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.