/p5-Data-ICal-DateTime, Convenience methods for using Data::ICal with DateTime
0.81nb2, Package name:
p5-Data-ICal-DateTime-0.81nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Convenience methods for using Data::ICal with DateTime.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Data-ICal-DateTime-0.81nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Data-ICal-DateTime-0.81nb1
- (2014-12-04) Updated to version: p5-Data-ICal-DateTime-0.81
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Data-ICal-DateTime-0.7nb6
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Data-ICal-DateTime-0.7nb5
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Data-ICal-DateTime-0.7nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 00:31:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (161) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for time category
Problems found with mismatching existing digests for:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-12-04 02:16:26 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.7 to 0.81
0.81 - Mon 24 Nov 2014 10:11:50 PST
* Add Makefile.PL back into MANIFEST (fixes RT 100524)
* Remove MYMETA.* files from MANIFEST (fixes RT 100525)
0.8 - Fri 21 Nov 2014 11:26:57 PST
* Update docs
* Fix some timezone bugs (Fixes RT 43610 and RT 99804 - thanks Sterling \
* Refactor for more DRYness
* Add URL field
* Update Module::Install to add META.yml (fixes RT 80668)
* Add a note about all day events (RT 63049)
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-08 15:04:32 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (146) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.