/p5-DateTime-Event-Recurrence, DateTime::Set extension to create basic recurrence sets
0.19, Package name:
p5-DateTime-Event-Recurrence-0.19, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module aims to support basic recurrences, such as 'daily'.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-22) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Event-Recurrence-0.19
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Event-Recurrence-0.18nb1
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Event-Recurrence-0.18
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Event-Recurrence-0.16nb7
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Event-Recurrence-0.16nb6
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Event-Recurrence-0.16nb5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-22 01:54:02 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.19
-- "week_start_day" parameter no longer marked "for internal \
-- Fix "week day" examples. Pointed out by Eric Jensen and Zefram
in a thread started by Andrew Martin in email@example.com
-- Clarify that week_start_day defaults to "1mo", except for
yearly recurrences that default to "mo". Patches by David Steinbrunner.
-- Updated contact email.
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-03-05 09:26:42 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.18
- added a test; depends on DateTime::Set 0.3600
- added a test and fixed a bug where the parameter to
next($dt) had a timezone. Reported by Simon Wistow.
| 2015-11-03 00:31:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (161) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for time category
Problems found with mismatching existing digests for:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.