/p5-DateTime-Format-HTTP, Deal with date formats used by HTTP
0.42nb2, Package name:
p5-DateTime-Format-HTTP-0.42nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module provides functions that deal the date formats used by
the HTTP protocol (and then some more).
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-HTTP-0.42nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-HTTP-0.42nb1
- (2014-12-04) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-HTTP-0.42
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-HTTP-0.40nb1
- (2013-08-30) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-HTTP-0.40
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-HTTP-0.39nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 00:31:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (161) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for time category
Problems found with mismatching existing digests for:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-12-04 02:24:17 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.40 to 0.42
- Forgot to properly update the version number...
- Fix out-by-ten bug in nanosecond computation (Stephen Thirlwall)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-08-30 10:26:06 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.40
- format_isoz now actually changes the time zone. Fixes RT 62332 (DOUGDUDE)
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-08 15:04:32 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (146) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.