/p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime, Perl 5 module to parse and format strp and strf time patterns
1.5400, Package name:
p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime-1.5400, Maintainer: abs
This module implements most of strptime(3), the POSIX function that
is the reverse of strftime(3), for DateTime. While strftime takes
a DateTime and a pattern and returns a string, strptime takes a
string and a pattern and returns the DateTime object associated.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-04-03) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime-1.5400
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime-1.5200nb1
- (2012-07-06) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime-1.5200
- (2012-01-27) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime-1.5000
- (2011-08-14) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime-1.4000nb2
- (2010-08-21) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime-1.4000nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-04-03 09:17:49 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.54
- Require DateTime.pm 1.00 because without it tests will break.
- A fix in DateTime.pm 1.00 broke a test in this distro. Reported by Anthony J
Lucas. RT #84371.
| 2012-10-08 15:04:32 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (146) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-07-06 13:59:59 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updating package for Perl 5 module DateTime::Format::Strptime in
time/p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime from 1.5000 to 1.5200.
- Update comment and homepage
- append 00 to upstream version to avoid comparing conflicts in pkgsrc
- Shut up "unescaped braces in regex" warning from 5.17.0. RT #77514. \
- Packaging cleanup, including listing Test::More as a test prereq, not a
runtime prereq. RT #76128.
| 2012-01-26 20:00:53 by Ulrich Habel | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated to 1.5000
- This module did not recognize UTC as a valid time zone. Patch by Danijel
TaÅ¡ov. RT #59209.
| 2011-08-14 17:28:49 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (61) |
Revision bump after updating perl5 to 5.14.1.
| 2010-08-21 18:37:14 by Stoned Elipot | Files touched by this commit (1724) | |
Bump the PKGREVISION for all packages which depend directly on perl,
to trigger/signal a rebuild for the transition 5.10.1 -> 5.12.1.
The list of packages is computed by finding all packages which end
up having either of PERL5_USE_PACKLIST, BUILDLINK_API_DEPENDS.perl,
or PERL5_PACKLIST defined in their make setup (tested via
"make show-vars VARNAMES=..."), minus the packages updated after
the perl package update.
sno@ was right after all, obache@ kindly asked and he@ led the
| 2010-08-04 18:29:53 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updating time/p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime from 1.2000 to 1.4000
- adjusting license
- Actually update $VERSION in module file. Reported by David Wheeler.
- Specifiers which allowed for leading space before a number (like %e)
would cause DateTime.pm to throw an error if the date being parsed
actually contained leading space. Patch by Alex Vandiver. RT #58459.
- Licnse is now Artistic 2.0