/p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime, Perl 5 module to parse and format strp and strf time patterns
1.5400nb3, Package name:
p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime-1.5400nb3, Maintainer: abs
This module implements most of strptime(3), the POSIX function that
is the reverse of strftime(3), for DateTime. While strftime takes
a DateTime and a pattern and returns a string, strptime takes a
string and a pattern and returns the DateTime object associated.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime-1.5400nb3
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime-1.5400nb2
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime-1.5400nb1
- (2013-04-03) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime-1.5400
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime-1.5200nb1
- (2012-07-06) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime-1.5200
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-05-10 04:43:38 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (5) |
- To skip make test, add the line
TEST_TARGET?= # to skip make test (but can be enabled by 'env \
TEST_TARGET=test make test')
for following packages:
- Add BUILD_DEPENDS for make test
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-04-03 09:17:49 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.54
- Require DateTime.pm 1.00 because without it tests will break.
- A fix in DateTime.pm 1.00 broke a test in this distro. Reported by Anthony J
Lucas. RT #84371.
| 2012-10-08 15:04:32 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (146) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-07-06 13:59:59 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updating package for Perl 5 module DateTime::Format::Strptime in
time/p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime from 1.5000 to 1.5200.
- Update comment and homepage
- append 00 to upstream version to avoid comparing conflicts in pkgsrc
- Shut up "unescaped braces in regex" warning from 5.17.0. RT #77514. \
- Packaging cleanup, including listing Test::More as a test prereq, not a
runtime prereq. RT #76128.