/p5-DateTime-Set, Perl module for date/time sets and ranges
0.3900, Package name:
p5-DateTime-Set-0.3900, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
DateTime::Set is a module for date/time sets. It can be used to handle two
different types of sets.
The first is a fixed set of predefined datetime objects. For example, if we
wanted to create a set of dates containing the birthdays of people in our
The second type of set that it can handle is one based on the idea of a
recurrence, such as "every Wednesday", or "noon on the 15th day of every
month". This type of set can have fixed starting and ending datetimes, but
neither is required. So our "every Wednesday set" could be "every Wednesday
from the beginning of time until the end of time", or "every Wednesday after
2003-03-05 until the end of time", or "every Wednesday between 2003-03-05 and
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-11-04) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Set-0.3900
- (2016-07-31) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Set-0.3800
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Set-0.3600nb1
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Set-0.3600
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Set-0.3400nb1
- (2014-12-04) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Set-0.3400
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-11-05 15:38:30 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add DEPENDS+= p5-Params-Validate, thanks wiz@
| 2016-11-04 13:41:56 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated time/p5-DateTime-Set to 0.3900
- require Params::Validate
| 2016-09-18 16:33:33 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (1) |
- for make test,
| 2016-07-31 14:19:30 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.3800
- doc patch, by Lucas Kanashiro.
- end() / max() and start() / min() are aliases to the same method in all classes.
Added docs and tests. Reported by Vincent Berger.
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-03-05 04:22:39 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.3600
- move t/22intersects.t to DT::Event::Recurrence module
- [rt.cpan.org #108633] Recurrent event does not intersect indefinite future,
test contributed by Brett Watson.
- documentation - intersects() returns 0 for false, and 'undef' for
| 2015-11-03 00:31:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (161) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for time category
Problems found with mismatching existing digests for:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,