/p5-Time-Duration-Parse, Perl5 module to parse string that represents time duration
0.13nb1, Package name:
p5-Time-Duration-Parse-0.13nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Time::Duration::Parse is a Perl 5 module to parse human readable
duration strings like 2 minutes and 3 seconds to seconds. It does
the opposite of duration_exact function in Time::Duration.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Time-Duration-Parse-0.13nb1
- (2016-04-14) Updated to version: p5-Time-Duration-Parse-0.13
- (2015-08-06) Updated to version: p5-Time-Duration-Parse-0.12
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Time-Duration-Parse-0.11nb1
- (2014-12-04) Updated to version: p5-Time-Duration-Parse-0.11
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Time-Duration-Parse-0.06nb6
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-04-14 14:52:24 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update p5-Time-Duration-Parse to 0.13.
0.13 2015-10-25 NEILB
- Added additional abbrevations for 'months': 'mo', 'mon', 'mons'.
Thanks to PERLANCAR.
- Rewrote the main testsuite to be data driven, to make it easy to
add test cases, as for the above change.
- Updated github repo URL after changing my github username
| 2015-11-03 00:31:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (161) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for time category
Problems found with mismatching existing digests for:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-08-06 10:27:27 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.12:
0.12 2015-07-02 NEILB
- Added [MetaJSON] to dist.ini, so the dist will get a META.json file.
RT#105627 from ETHER.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-12-04 03:38:43 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.06 to 0.11
- Min perl version now set to 5.6.0
- Added description of DateTime::Format::Duration to SEE ALSO
- Switched to Dist::Zilla. The Module::Install Makefile.PL was resulting
in dependency problems and CPAN Testers fails, and I'm not familiar with
it. Easier to switch. Thanks to ZEFRAM for pointing out the problem.
- Test::More and Time::Duration were listed as build_requires;
changed them to test_requires, with versions. Wonder if this was
the cause of the small number of CPAN Testers fails?
- Added more more modules to the SEE ALSO section in the pod.
- Can now have a leading '+', as in '+2h'.
Suggested by MSCHWERN in RT#66572
- Added github repo to metadata (thanks dsteinbrunner)
- Added github repo to pod
- Added Time::Duration::Parse::More to SEE ALSO
- Added 'use warnings'
- Specified min perl version as 5.6.0 in Makefile.PL
- Fixed pod error reported in RT#86904
- Added license type 'perl' to metadata via Makefile.PL
- Reformatted this file as per CPAN::Changes::Spec
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.