/rsibreak-kde3, RSI management tool
0.8.0nb37, Package name:
rsibreak-0.8.0nb37, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Repetitive Strain Injury is an illness which can occur as a result of
working with a mouse and keyboard. This utility can be used to remind
you to take a break now and then. It will show you a random picture
from a collection you can configure yourself for a configurable
duration at a configurable interval.
You can use these breaks to do some stretch exercises for example, or
as a reminder to walk away from the computer for a while.
RSIBreak will sit in your system tray and when it is time for a break
it will show you the picture full screen. All timings can be set by
clicking with the right mouse button on the icon in the system tray.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: rsibreak-0.8.0nb37
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: rsibreak-0.8.0nb36
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: rsibreak-0.8.0nb35
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: rsibreak-0.8.0nb34
- (2014-08-23) Updated to version: rsibreak-0.8.0nb33
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: rsibreak-0.8.0nb32
CVS history: (Expand)