/titrax, Little X11 tool to track project times
1.98nb12, Package name:
titrax-1.98nb12, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
TimeTracker is an Athena Widget-based program to keep track of time.
It puts up a list of projects, and the number of minutes worked on each.
You click on the project you want to work on, and it starts counting on that.
At the end of the day, it saves the collected data in a file, and you can
use a script to process the data. "sumtitra" is one possible such script.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: titrax-1.98nb12
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: titrax-1.98nb11
- (2014-11-06) Updated to version: titrax-1.98nb10
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: titrax-1.98nb9
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: titrax-1.98nb8
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: titrax-1.98nb7
CVS history: (Expand)