/xalarm, X11 interactive alarm clock
3.06nb4, Package name:
xalarm-3.06nb4, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
xalarm is an interactive alarm clock analogous to a combination of leave(1)
and calendar(1), only much more powerful.
Also supplied is xmemo, a front end to xalarm. Two front end to xmemo,
xfortune and xyow, are also provided if respectively fortune and yow are
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-10-15) Updated to version: xalarm-3.06nb4
- (2013-02-18) Updated to version: xalarm-3.06nb3
- (2012-05-03) Updated to version: xalarm-3.06nb2
- (2008-11-10) Updated to version: xalarm-3.06nb1
- (2006-04-16) Updated to version: xalarm-3.06
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: xalarm-3.05nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-12-08 22:02:11 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Unconditionally use libXaw3d
It doesn't make sense to let the user configure the XAW_TYPE when only
one specific setting (XAW_TYPE=3d) works at all.
| 2015-11-03 00:31:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (161) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for time category
Problems found with mismatching existing digests for:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-10-15 06:59:30 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fixed some of the pkglint warnings
| 2015-10-14 22:17:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (54) |
Switch from x11/Xaw3d to newer x11/libXaw3d.
Adapt some packages so they build with that.
Bump their PKGREVISIONs.
| 2013-04-06 15:01:28 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (17) |
'EXTRACT_SUFX is ".tar.gz" by default, so this definition may be
redundant.' - It was. Removed.
| 2013-02-17 19:55:44 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Update emacs DEPENDS.
| 2013-01-15 17:21:37 by Daniel Horecki | Files touched by this commit (30) |
Clean up libXaw handling. [1/2]
- remove LIBXAW variable. It is handled by buildlink3.mk now
- simplify patches and Makefile in packages using libXaw
- in some cases force use of Xaw3d (won't build with Xaw)
- replace some directly included of x11/Xaw3d with mk/xaw.buildlink3.mk
In next part:
- replace more includes with mk/xaw.buildlink3.mk
| 2012-10-08 15:04:32 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (146) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.