/aircrack-ng, Tools for auditing wireless networks
1.1, Package name:
aircrack-ng-1.1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
aircrack-ng is a set of tools for auditing wireless networks. It's an
enhanced/reborn version of aircrack. It consists of airodump (an 802.11
packet capture program), aireplay (an 802.11 packet injection program),
aircrack (static WEP and WPA-PSK cracking), airdecap (decrypts WEP/WPA
capture files), and some tools to handle capture files (merge, convert, ..)
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-03-09) Package has been reborn
- (2013-03-09) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2010-12-01) Package has been reborn
- (2010-04-26) Updated to version: aircrack-ng-1.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-02-01 23:22:15 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (11) |
Reset MAINTAINER/OWNER (became observers)
| 2012-09-24 18:56:26 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (144) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
Mark packages that don't and might probably not have staged installation.
| 2012-08-20 15:23:18 by iMil | Files touched by this commit (10) |
Added license + CVS messages to make pkglint happy
| 2012-01-03 23:11:35 by Georg Schwarz | Files touched by this commit (1) |
security issue is fixed in 1.1 according to http://secunia.com/advisories/39150/
| 2010-04-25 22:17:11 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
* airdrop-ng: New tool by TheX1le.
* airodump-ng, aircrack-ng, airdecap-ng, airbase-ng: Fixed buffer overflow in \
airodump-ng due to forged eapol frame.
* aircrack-ng: Fixed multicast detection (WPA handshake detection).
* airodump-ng: Added interaction (see wiki for the commands).
* airodump-ng: Fixed client time in netxml file.
* airtun-ng: Add WDS and bridge support.
* airbase-ng: automatically set privacy bit to 1 if WPA or WPA2 is used (-Z or \
* airmon-ng: Updated iw URL for v0.9.19.
* airdriver-ng: Fixed link for madwifi-ng.
* aireplay-ng: Chopchop enhancement to not stop but wait on deauth packets.
* tkiptun-ng: Fixed segfault.
* wesside-ng: Fixed compilation bug with recent version of gcc.
* cygwin: Compiling sqlite isn't necessary anymore, libsqlite3-devel package can \
* osdep: Strict aliasing and x86_64 fix.
* osdep: Add tap support for Darwin/OS X. Still require tuntaposx from \
sourceforge to work.
* All: Fixed compilation on cygwin 1.7.
* All: Fixed compilation on recent version of OSX.
* manpages: Fixed aireplay-ng manpage for attack 0: not disassociation packets, \
* manpages: Added the keys for interaction in airodump-ng.
* patches: Added regulatory domains override patches for atheros drivers (ath5k, \
ath9k and ar9170).
* patches: Added 2.6.32 patch for r8187 driver (ieee80211).
* Makefiles: Fixed make uninstall.
| 2010-04-03 19:47:54 by Mihai Chelaru | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2010-01-17 13:03:22 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (217) | |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for jpeg update to 8.
| 2009-10-01 10:37:18 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
* airserv-ng: Now works fine between 32 and 64bit OSes.
* wesside-ng: Fixed some endianness bugs
* airodump-ng-oui-update: Make sure the user is root when updating the file.
* airmon-ng: Updated iw download link (0.9.17).
* All: Fixed compilation with some gcc.
* patches: Added missing patches from patches.aircrack-ng.org
* manpage: Updated aireplay-ng manpage.
* INSTALLING: Removed (now) useless requirement for OSX installation.
* GUI (windows): Fixed 2nd selection of a capture file.