/airsnort, WLAN sniffer and realtime WEP cracker
0.2.7enb1, Package name:
airsnort-0.2.7enb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
AirSnort is a wireless LAN (WLAN) tool which cracks encryption keys on
802.11b WEP networks. AirSnort operates by passively monitoring
transmissions, computing the encryption key when enough packets have
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-11-18) Package has been reborn
- (2013-11-18) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2013-08-28) Package has been reborn
- (2013-08-28) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2013-03-09) Package has been reborn
- (2013-03-09) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2012-11-26 00:32:07 by othyro | Files touched by this commit (67) |
Maintainer stated that no time is available to work on pkgsrc anymore, but
wouldn't mind seeing other people continue to maintain these packages.
Resetting to pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org
| 2012-09-24 18:56:26 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (144) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
Mark packages that don't and might probably not have staged installation.
| 2012-06-13 07:55:03 by othyro | Files touched by this commit (1) |
PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT=user-destdir; +LICENSE; Passes pkglint.
| 2010-06-14 00:46:55 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (271) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for libpng shlib name change.
Also add some patches to remove use of deprecated symbols and fix other
problems when looking for or compiling against libpng-1.4.x.
| 2005-11-03 13:42:03 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fixed pkglint warnings:
- Added "+=" operators where necessary.
- Changed SUBST_STAGE to pre-build.
| 2005-11-02 18:59:55 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (22) |
"wip" is not a valid category -- please use the standard pkgsrc ones.
Remove wip from CATEGORIES, and guess category if wip was the only one
| 2005-05-25 17:16:11 by pancake ;) | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
update from 0.2.6 to 0.2.7e
* Cleaned up defines in PacketSource and callbacks
* Fixed endian issue for identifying unique IVs in korek.c
* Added check to prevent call to stopMonitor when packets
are read from a file.
| 2005-04-11 23:09:40 by Todd Vierling | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove USE_BUILDLINK3 and NO_BUILDLINK; these are no longer used.