/alsa-plugins, Advanced Linux Sound Architecture plugins
1.0.18nb1, Package name:
alsa-plugins-1.0.18nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) provides audio and MIDI
functionality to the Linux operating system. ALSA has the following
* Efficient support for all types of audio interfaces, from consumer
sound cards to professional multichannel audio interfaces.
* Fully modularized sound drivers.
* SMP and thread-safe design.
* User space library (alsa-lib) to simplify application programming
and provide higher level functionality.
* Support for the older Open Sound System (OSS) API, providing binary
compatibility for most OSS programs.
This package provides the plugins for OSS, JACK, etc.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)