/ap2-zeroconf, Allows apache2 to register on a Zero Configuration network
0.3nb3, Package name:
ap2-zeroconf-0.3nb3, Maintainer: eggert
This module allows and Apache 2.0 web server to register its services on a
Zero Configuration network.
Zeroconf <http://www.zeroconf.org/> is a working group of the IETF. The
charter of this working group is to have computers network using TCP/IP
without prior configuration: no address servers or name servers are needed.
Zeroconf consists of the following protocols:
* Link-local IP addressing, where hosts pick a random address in the
* Multicast DNS or mDNS, where every host runs its own DNS responder that
listens on port 5353 and communicates over multicast UDP/IP address
126.96.36.199 (IPv6 equivalent ff02::fb). All hosts are collectively
authorative for the .local. domain.
* DNS Service Discovery or DNS-SD allows hosts and their user to register and
browse services by a human-readable name.
mod_zeroconf relies on an external mDNS Responder and currently supports
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)