/arora, Arora is a web browser using Qt and Webkit
0.10.2nb2, Package name:
arora-0.10.2nb2, Maintainer: zecrazytux
Arora is a simple cross platform web browser, using Qt4 and Webkit.
It aims to be small and fast.
"Arora hopes to never become another Mozilla."
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-02-12 19:35:01 by Sergey Svishchev | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update HOMEPAGE URLs.
| 2012-09-24 18:56:26 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (144) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
Mark packages that don't and might probably not have staged installation.
| 2011-10-18 13:14:52 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2010-07-23 13:36:33 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2010-06-14 00:46:55 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (271) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for libpng shlib name change.
Also add some patches to remove use of deprecated symbols and fix other
problems when looking for or compiling against libpng-1.4.x.
| 2010-05-26 22:13:45 by Pouya Tafti | Files touched by this commit (2) |
upgrade to version 0.10.2
| 2010-01-18 10:38:16 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (204) |
Second try at recursive PKGREVISION bump for jpeg shlib major bump (jpeg-8).
| 2009-09-21 12:53:00 by Hasso Tepper | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.9.0. Upstream changelog:
Drop support for Qt 4.4.
- Add support for search keywords in the location bar.
- POST support for OpenSearch suggestion requests.
- Add WebKit version to the About dialog [WebKit trunk only].
- Use HTTP pipelining for all network requests [Qt 4.6 only].
- Remember last used save directory.
- Added file dialog to download location settings.
- Restrict drag and drop to the same page unless a QWebView accepts it.
- Open an URL dropped on the tab bar as new tab or replace existing tab.
- Allow url to be dropped on the tab bar from other applications.
- Add a Select All action.
- Rather than not allowing setting or getting of any cookies in private mode
create a blank cookie jar.
- Significantly speed up the cookie dialog by keeping a cached copy of all the
- Enhance the language manager to fallback to the country file if the
country_language file doesn't exists.
- Add drag support for downloaded item in the download manager.
- Add Planet Qt to the default set of bookmarks.
- Remove the text wrapping option from the source viewer's menu and instead
enable it by default.
- Avoid duplicated and contradictory rules on the cookie rule list.
- Change the shortcut for showing the bookmark toolbar as it was conflicting
with the show bookmark dialog shortcut.
- Encode the user input before inserting it into an URL template.
- Fix a crash when cloning a blank tab.
- When the widget losses focus hide the access keys.
- Fix detection of flash on various websites when ClickToFlash is used.
- Avoid an infinite recursion when asking the desktop to open an URL.
- When the download manager prevents the application from closing add a new
tab when there are none.
- Only show the url completer if the user is typing a url.
- Always add the Inspect Element Action to the context menu when the developer
extra tools are enabled.
- Bookmarklets were not working properly.
- Work around for a segfault in Qt 4.5.2 where you go into privacy mode while
a QNetworkReply is still working.
- Clarify the networkdisk cache behavior in the messagebox.
- Start page: Reduce the top margin to 100px from so it fits on a netbook
- Hide the bookmarks toolbar by default.
- Turn off cookie tracking filtering by default because it breaks sites like
- Before clearing the cookie jar, load it so the exceptions and other settings
- When removing cookies from the cookie jar via the cookie dialog notify the
- When receiving a drop event on a bookmark folder, make sure that we don't
drop a child bookmark.
- Avoid overwriting the user agent string in the WebPage autotest.
- Fix non-ASCII characters displayed garbled for Authors.
Behind the scenes
- Merge two blocks of code that deals with oneCloseButton policy.
- Make parentWindow() prettier.
- Simplify updates of actions in view menu.
- Save the window state when toggling the menu bar.
- Save UI changes in the active window before creating a new one.
- Move all network related files into one directory.
- When building on osx use qmake -r.
- Ignore generated files built on windows.