/compiler-rt-git, LLVM runtime libraries
4.0.0nb20160924, Package name:
compiler-rt-4.0.0nb20160924, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The compiler-rt project consists of:
- builtins - a simple library that provides an implementation of the low-level
target-specific hooks required by code generation and other runtime
components. For example, when compiling for a 32-bit target, converting a
double to a 64-bit unsigned integer is compiling into a runtime call to the
"__fixunsdfdi" function. The builtins library provides optimized
implementations of this and other low-level routines, either in
target-independent C form, or as a heavily-optimized assembly.
builtins provides full support for the libgcc interfaces on supported
targets and high performance hand tuned implementations of commonly used
functions like __floatundidf in assembly that are dramatically faster than
the libgcc implementations. It should be very easy to bring builtins to
support a new target by adding the new routines needed by that target.
- sanitizer runtimes - runtime libraries that are required to run the code
with sanitizer instrumentation. This includes runtimes for:
- profile - library which is used to collect coverage information.
- BlocksRuntime - a target-independent implementation of Apple "Blocks"
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-09-25) Updated to version: compiler-rt-4.0.0nb20160924
- (2016-09-14) Updated to version: compiler-rt-4.0.0nb20160914
- (2016-03-10) Updated to version: compiler-rt-3.9.0nb20160310
- (2016-01-23) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version compiler-rt-3.9.0nb20160123 (created)