/davical-git, Simple CalDAV server using a PostgreSQL backend
1.1.4nb20170425, Package name:
davical-1.1.4nb20170425, Maintainer: hauke
DAViCal is a server for calendar sharing. It is an implementation of the
CalDAV protocol which is designed for storing calendaring resources (in
iCalendar format) on a remote shared server.
DAViCal supports basic delegation of read/write access among calendar users,
multiple users (or clients) reading and writing the same calendar entries over
time, and scheduling of meetings with free/busy time displayed.
An increasing number of calendar clients support the maintenance of shared
remote calendars through CalDAV, including Evolution, Mulberry, Chandler,
Mozilla Calendar (Sunbird/Lightning), and various other closed-source
products such as Apple's iCal and iPhone.
This package will install the current development version from the GIT
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-25) Updated to version: davical-1.1.4nb20170425
- (2017-04-24) Updated to version: davical-1.1.4nb20170424
- (2017-04-23) Updated to version: davical-1.1.4nb20170423
- (2017-04-23) Updated to version: davical-1.1.4nb20170422
- (2017-04-21) Updated to version: davical-1.1.4nb20170421
- (2017-04-20) Updated to version: davical-1.1.4nb20170420