/debugger-git, X86/x86_64 debugger with the goal to drop-in replace gdb
0.0nb20160122, Package name:
debugger-git-0.0nb20160122, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
PathDB (debugger) has been ported to FreeBSD, but I thought others
around here may have some (mild) interest.
Summary: x86/x86_64 debugger with the goal to drop-in replace gdb.
We recently finished some heavy refactoring and now focusing on
improving performance, robustness, scalability (clusters/multicore
systems), DWARF4, OS portability and supported targets. PathDB
has a library based design with a CLI interface doing direct function
calls. Using C-bindings it should be fairly trivial to extend or
add a new front-end in python or other scripting language.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-23) Updated to version: debugger-git-0.0nb20160122
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-10-15) Updated to version: debugger-git-0.0nb20151015
- (2015-10-14) Updated to version: debugger-git-0.0nb20151014
- (2015-10-14) Updated to version: debugger-git-0.0nb20151013
CVS history: (Expand)