/java-xmlrpc, Java implementation of XML-RPC
1.2, Package name:
java-xmlrpc-1.2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Apache XML-RPC is a Java implementation of XML-RPC, a
popular protocol that uses XML over HTTP to implement
remote procedure calls.
Apache XML-RPC was previously known as Helma XML-RPC.
If you have code using the Helma library, all you should
have to do is change the import statements in your code
from helma.xmlrpc.* to org.apache.xmlrpc.*.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)