/lhs2tex, Preprocessor for typesetting Haskell sources with LaTeX
1.12nb2, Package name:
lhs2tex-1.12nb2, Maintainer: esg
lhs2TeX is a preprocessor to generate LaTeX code from literate Haskell sources.
lhs2TeX includes the following features:
* Different styles to process your source file: for instance, "tt"
style uses a monospaced font for the code while still allowing you to
highlight keywords etc, whereas "poly" style uses proportional fonts
for identifiers, handles indentation nicely, is able to replace binary
operators by mathematical symbols and take care of complex horizontal
* Formatting directives, which let you customize the way certain
tokens in the source code should appear in the processed output.
* A liberal parser that can handle most of the language
extensions; you don't have to restrict yourself to Haskell 98.
* Preprocessor-style conditionals that allow you to generate
different versions of a document from a single source file (for
instance, a paper and a presentation).
* Active documents: you can use Haskell to generate parts of the
document (useful for papers on Haskell).
* A manual explaining all the important aspects of lhs2TeX.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2012-10-03 11:10:35 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (193) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
Mark packages that don't or might probably not have staged installation.
| 2011-10-20 02:30:23 by Min Sik Kim | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Do not depend on teTeX.
| 2011-01-17 11:48:03 by Emil Sköldberg | Files touched by this commit (17) | |
Update maintainer email address to valid address.
| 2009-10-11 12:44:40 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (286) |
Remove obsolete @dirrm lines.
| 2009-05-20 02:58:40 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (75) | |
Recursive ABI depends update and PKGREVISION bump for readline-6.0 shlib
Reported by Robert Elz in PR 41345.
| 2007-04-23 18:07:00 by Emil Sköldberg | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to version 1.12.
Changes since 1.11:
* Compatible with ghc-6.6.
* Compatible with cabal-1.1.6; traditional configure/make
installation should still work. Thanks to Brian Smith
for submitting a patch to improve the Cabal experience
| 2007-01-10 12:30:45 by Emil Sköldberg | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Fixed "test ==" issue.
| 2006-08-28 13:28:52 by Emil Sköldberg | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update to version 1.11.
Changes (w.r.t. lhs2TeX 1.9)
[Note that 1.10 has never been released to avoid confusion
with some privately distributed versions.]
* Specification code is now handled correctly (that is, ignored)
in the "code" and "newcode" styles.
* Comments and Pragmas are handled in a better way by
the "newcode" style.
* There are some new forms of implicit formatting directives.
* The LaTeX code produced in the poly style looks slightly
* There is a new Library section, containing some frequently
used formatting directives.
* Generation of file/linenumber directives in the produced
LaTeX code, for Stefan Wehr's "adjust" tool. Based on a
patch submitted by Stefan Wehr.
* lhs2TeX can now replace ghc's literate preprocessor.
* Improved efficiency of \eval and \perform (to call ghci
or hugs from lhs2TeX documents).