/linux-nfs-utils, Linux NFS client and server utilities
1.0.6, Package name:
linux-nfs-utils-1.0.6, Maintainer: reed
This is the Linux NFS utility package. This software includes:
- exportfs - management of NFS exported file systems.
- rpc.lockd - the NFS lock manager (if needed).
- rpc.mountd - the NFS mount daemon for exporting file systems. It has
TCP Wrappers support.
- rpc.nfsd - NFS server process.
- rpc.rquotad - returns quotas for a user of a local file system
which is mounted by a remote machine over the NFS.
- rpc.statd - status monitor server for the NSM (Network Status
Monitor) RPC protocol. This also has TCP Wrappers protection.
- nfsstat - reports NFS (and RPC) stats for server and client.
- nhfsstone - used on an NFS client to generate an artificial load.
- nhfsrun - a shell script for running nhfsstone over multiple load
- nhfsnums - uses the nhfsrun output and converts it to plot(5) format.
- nhfsgraph - uses that nhfsnums output and produces a Postscript
graph using graph(1). Install the graphics/plotutils package to
- showmount - list the clients mounting from the NFS server or show
other mount information.
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2012-10-03 11:10:35 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (193) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
Mark packages that don't or might probably not have staged installation.
| 2008-10-22 00:25:00 by Tonnerre | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add TODO entry for CVE-2008-4552.
| 2006-10-29 09:32:37 by Sergey Svishchev | Files touched by this commit (192) |
- convert spaces to tabs (pkglint --autofix)
- set, not append to USE_LANGUAGES
| 2006-03-14 02:27:57 by Johnny C. Lam | Files touched by this commit (82) |
Catch up to modern pkginstall framework: USE_PKGINSTALL has been dead
for a while now, and *_EXTRA_TMPL are generally not needed anymore.
| 2005-05-24 12:30:45 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Replaced USE_GNU_TOOLS+=make with USE_TOOLS+=gmake.
| 2005-05-02 22:34:00 by Jeremy C. Reed | Files touched by this commit (1) |
RCD_SCRIPTS_EXAMPLEDIR is no longer customizable.
And always is defined as share/examples/rc.d
which was the default before.
This rc.d scripts are not automatically added to PLISTs now also.
So add to each corresponding PLIST as required.
This was discussed on tech-pkg in late January and late April.
Not all of these packages have been tested.
Todo: remove the RCD_SCRIPTS_EXAMPLEDIR uses in MESSAGES and elsewhere
and remove the RCD_SCRIPTS_EXAMPLEDIR itself.
| 2005-04-11 23:13:54 by Todd Vierling | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove USE_BUILDLINK3 and NO_BUILDLINK; these are no longer used.
| 2004-05-11 05:29:10 by Jeremy C. Reed | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Update to nfs-utils-1.0.6. Changes include:
- correct functioning with 2.6.0 based kernels.
- security issue fixed where mountd could crash
in an event of an incorrect DNS configuration of a client.
- new nfsd(7) man page.
Also USE_BUILDLINK3 instead of USE_BUILDLINK2.