/lwc, Lightweight C++
1.3.2, Package name:
lwc-1.3.2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
ightweight C++ is a programming language that looks like C++ (a lightweight
C++ dialect) and is directly translated to readable C by the lwc preprocessor.
It's more "K&R" and, well, more lightweight.
Important thing about lightweight C++ is that by studying the generated C
code it is easy to understand how OOP features are implemented and what is
the cost of everything.
Adding new features and extensions is also very easy (much easier than adding
new C++ extensions to gcc at least), and this is one of lwc goals
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)