/mppdec, Musepack (MPC) audio file decoder
1.1, Package name:
mppdec-1.1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
MPC (MusePack) is a new format for compressing audio data, like mp3 or ogg.
This package contains a MPC decoder, that allows you to listen or uncompress
MPC audio data.
Advantages of this decoder (from project's WWW page):
* really fast!
* direct support of Audio devices under UNIX, Solaris and Windows!
* realtime support on Unix and POSIX 1.b
* support of AMDs 3DNow! and Intels SSE
* support of reading ID3 tags (version 1 and 1.1)
* multiple files support
* runs also on 16 and 64 bit CPUs, not only on 32 bit
* needs less memory
* 32 bit, dithering and noise shaping support, (explanation)
* Microsoft WAVE, Apple AIFF and Raw PCM support
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)