/pdq, Flexible printing subsystem
2.2.1nb2, Package name:
pdq-2.2.1nb2, Maintainer: reed
Pdq is a straightforward, flexible print subsystem. It is a
simple replacement for lpr, lp, lpq, lpstat, and lprm.
The features include: modular driver and interface support, jobs
can be monitored through completion, job status can be checked
after completion, users can only print files of declared types,
users can define their own printers, multitasking (with no queues
to get clogged), scripts can be embedded in the rc files, custom
command-line options, and root privileges are not required.
It includes various printer drivers and device interfaces.
Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)