/py-sumatra, Tracking projects based on numerical simulation or analysis
0.5.2nb1, Package name:
py27-sumatra-0.5.2nb1, Maintainer: jihbed.research
Sumatra is a tool for managing and tracking projects based on numerical
simulation and/or analysis, with the aim of supporting
reproducible research. It can be thought of as an automated electronic lab
notebook for computational projects.
It consists of:
* a command-line interface, smt, for launching simulations/analyses with
automatic recording of information about the experiment, annotating these
records, linking to data files, etc.
* a web interface with a built-in web-server, smtweb, for browsing and
annotating simulation/analysis results.
* a Python API, on which smt and smtweb are based, that can be used
in your own scripts in place of using smt, or could be integrated
into a GUI-based application.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)