/py-vdirsyncer-git, Synchronization tool for vdir
0.6.0nb20160608, Package name:
py27-vdirsyncer-0.6.0nb20160608, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
vdirsyncer synchronizes your calendars and addressbooks between
two storages. The supported storages are CalDAV, CardDAV, arbitrary
HTTP resources and some more.
It aims to be for CalDAV and CardDAV what OfflineIMAP is for IMAP.
This package contains the current development version from git.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: py27-vdirsyncer-0.6.0nb20160608
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-23) Updated to version: py27-vdirsyncer-0.6.0nb20160122
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-10-15) Updated to version: py27-vdirsyncer-0.6.0nb20151015
- (2015-10-14) Updated to version: py27-vdirsyncer-0.6.0nb20151014
CVS history: (Expand)