/qhacc, The Q Home Accountant for bookkeeping
3.3nb2, Package name:
qhacc-3.3nb2, Maintainer: reed
QHacc is a simple, personal accounting program based on Qt. It
features double- or single-entry bookkeeping and a reconciliation
window. It also provides support for memorized and split transactions,
auto-completion of frequently used transactions, multiple account
types, graphing, archiving, and scheduled transactions that can be
based on the account balance.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2012-10-07 16:53:42 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (79) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
Mark packages that don't or might probably not have staged installation.
| 2010-06-14 00:47:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (235) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for libpng shlib name change.
Also add some patches to remove use of deprecated symbols and fix other
problems when looking for or compiling against libpng-1.4.x.
| 2010-01-18 10:38:16 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (204) |
Second try at recursive PKGREVISION bump for jpeg shlib major bump (jpeg-8).
| 2009-10-11 12:45:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (261) |
Remove obsolete @dirrm lines.
| 2005-08-11 03:26:54 by Jeremy C. Reed | Files touched by this commit (8) | |
Update qhacc to version 3.3.
Package changes include:
- comment remove "personal"
- remove post-patch
- use INSTALLATION_DIRS
- use regular install to install i18n files
- put examples under "easysetup" subdirectory
- update TODO
- regenerate patch-aa
- patch-ab is so extras are installed to correct place
- patch-ac gets rid of "function" and "typeset" from shell script
- patch-ad installs data to correct location
ChangeLog to 3.3 says:
* added initial support market transactions
* added support for void transactions
* added per-transaction handling of taxable status
* added reconcile window option to show tranactions from all journals
* added option to generate Profit/Loss report on asset accounts only
* improved transeditor's handling of updated accounts
* fixed command line invocation for --create and --plugins
* fixed gpg plugin for GPGME 1.0.X
* fixed titlebar bug when changing dataset name
* fixed double-entry account field in transaction editor
* added ability to use account numbers in place of names in
* added SQLite3 support
* added Bulgarian, Spanish translations
mproved default handling of i18n directories
* fixed Chooser display when account has no balance
* fixed drag-and-drop to Chooser (was disabled)
* fixed installation layout paths to help packagers (moved plugins
to libdir/plugins from prefix/plugins)
* fixed transaction editor to honor ignorecase preference in NUM field
* added GnuPG database plugin
* added support for libOFX 0.7.0
* improved native database speed when updating or deleting transactions
* improved error handling for inaccessible QHACC_HOME values
* fixed in-place account renaming in Chooser
* fixed reconcile window miscalculation
* fixed segfault in reconcile window when repeatedly adding
* fixed status bar displaying wrong account balance when changing
* fixed "missing" memorized transactions in Viewer after save
(see ChangeLog for more)
| 2005-05-24 12:31:23 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Replaced USE_GNU_TOOLS+=make with USE_TOOLS+=gmake.
| 2005-04-11 23:15:24 by Todd Vierling | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove USE_BUILDLINK3 and NO_BUILDLINK; these are no longer used.
| 2004-09-23 07:59:59 by Johnny C. Lam | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Mechanical conversion to use LIBTOOLIZE_PLIST (which defaults to "yes" in
pkgsrc). LIBTOOL_LA_FILES is no more.