/rar4, File archiver (binary only)
4.10beta5, Package name:
rar-4.10beta5, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The rar archiver adds and extracts files to and from an archive. The archive
is usually a regular file, which name has ".rar" suffix in its end. Archive
could be a media like a floppy diskette, tape or any other storage device.
This is binary only distribution, available for FreeBSD.
===========================================================================Required to build:
$NetBSD: MESSAGE.NetBSD,v 184.108.40.206 2011/06/03 00:22:59 othyro Exp $
As the package you just installed is available only in a form of FreeBSD
binary package (no sources!), you need to setup compat_freebsd on your
To learn more about compat_freebsd, type:
man 8 compat_freebsd
... at the command prompt.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)